Sunday, December 18, 2011

Advent...

Source
     It is the third Sunday of Advent and I love this easy to make calendar that I found online.  I had forgotten about the calendar similar to this that I bought in Germany several years ago.  It has numbered gold and white angels glued to the front of the clothespins that hang along a string. 

     I really like this idea of tiny gifts hanging from the pins!  What a sweet idea!  Tiny bags of candy, love notes, or mini ornaments to hang on the tree.

Source

     I remember as a child we had an advent wreath with candles that we would light each Sunday before Christmas.  I have one now,  but again, it is something put away in a box somewhere that I cannot find since we moved here a year ago.

     I'm looking forward to a time when there are no unpacked boxes ... and our home is filled with family for the holidays.  It has been far too long since I have spent Christmas with extended family in a home filled with laughter, love, and lights....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.