Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Anonymous Encouragers...

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up."
~ 1 Thessalonians 5:11 ~

     Mom sent me a Christmas box with lots of goodies in it... recipes... scented soap... some awesome cartoons to cheer me... and a newsletter called Blessings by Integrity Notes.

     The cover article was on Anonymous Encouragers and it was... well... encouraging!  There was also a quote in the newsletter that really hit home for me this past week.

"Things fall apart so that other things can fall together."
~ Anonymous ~

     I feel like I've been in the falling apart stage for so long that I don't know if all my pieces will fit together anymore.  But something happened recently at work which made me realize that maybe all the pieces aren't supposed to fit together again without a little help from my friends.

"I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.  Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!"
~ Psalm 27:13-14 ~

WeHeartIt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.