Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What do you wish to be celebrating?

     Today's prompt from Jamie Ridler Studios comes with a "Happy Birthday to you!" wish.  It also falls on Pearl Harbor Day... which brings to mind so many things...

Source
     I wish to celebrate the end of wars, and the beginnings of peace.

     I wish to celebrate the lives of those lost, those found, and those alive.

     I wish to celebrate health, love, family, friends... and of course, my dogs.

     I wish to celebrate the bad as well as the good... because without those moments in life when things seem the darkest, I wouldn't recognize the moments that are the brightest.

     I wish to celebrate me... for surviving, thriving, and finally becoming someone I like, love, and respect.

     I wish to celebrate you... for all that you are to those in your life... for all that you are to you... and for all that you will be to those you haven't yet met... for surviving... thriving... and learning to like, love and respect yourself.

     I wish to celebrate life's moments... good and bad.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful wishes. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!! Great celebrations!!!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so beautiful! Great reminders. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post! As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindi, celebrating the bad times as well as the good...I like it. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great list of things to celebrate. Especially love the "celebrate me" part. Good for you!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this wish - beautifully written, poignant and delightful! Here's to celebrating life's moments! As you wish for yourself, i wish for you also. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can feel the celebratory lights flashing and the love being shared by all!!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also....

    THANK YOU for wishing alongside me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, the dogs! As you wish, I wish also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
    Such heartfelt wishes *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.