Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What is your wish for the New Year?


We Heart It
     It is the last Wishcasting Wednesday of 2011.  As I think of all my wishes past, and wishes for the future there are so many things that come to mind.  Wishes of things I would like to take back, do over, and erase.  This has been a difficult year for me.... a difficult two years.

     I wish that 2012 is better... abundantly better... than everything that 2010 and 2011 were.

     I wish for healing... for my husband's condition, and health and healing for my own as I seek the source of another abnormal test result.

     I wish for the ability to repay loans, pay debts, and build financial security for the future.  To be able to pay bills on time, to fill my pantry, refrigerator and freezer, and to be able to sleep at night without worries of what bill will arrive in the mail the next day.

     I wish for ... hope... and the belief that one day I will look back at this time in my life and realize that I survived it... "What does not kill us, makes us stronger."

     I wish to be stronger. 

9 comments:

  1. As Cindi wishes for herself, I wish for her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a wonderful 2012.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a better year to come!
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
    Happy New Year! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wish all of these for you. Wish, wish, wish!! Quickly, completely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely wish... as you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you, also. May 2012 hold wonderful miracles for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You deserve good things - may they come to you in 2012!
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart is singing out for you and your husband. Praying that 2012 will be abundant for you in every good way, that you find peace of mind.

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.