Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Biggest Losers vs Fried Pies...

     There is an annual weight loss competition here at work that starts on the first Monday back to work after the Christmas and New Year holidays and runs until March.  There was a $10 "fee" to join, and every Monday at weigh-in you have to pay $1 (up to $5 total) for each pound gained over the previous week.  At the end of the competition, the biggest loser gets the money pot.

Mmmmmmmmm!

     Recently, one of the women here at work found a new restaurant and has been raving about it for the past week.  The Original Fried Pie Shop.  She's actually in the competition this year and I think is trying some not-so-subtle sabotage!

     I'm not in the competition ... so can't wait to try one of these yummy looking pies!   Totally guilt-free!

1 comment:

  1. If I knew where my guilt button was I would turn it off. Permanently. It gives me way too much grief.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.