Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How do you wish to spend your time?

     Jamie Ridler prompts us this morning for Wishcasting Wednesday with what seems like an easy question.

     But they really never are.

     Time is one of those things like statistics (you can just call it stats if you can't get that "tis" and "tics" out this early in the morning... I know I'm lucky spell-check works without coffee... I don't). 

     Time is just a matter of perception.  You can take it and twist it any way you want it. 

     It can be something we have too much of... or too little of.  We can feel like we are wasting it, then later realize that the memories made during that "wasted" time, were ones we will cherish forever.

     My "Note from the Universe" this morning told me "It may seem a bit backwards for some, but the first step one might take towards rearranging the present circumstances of their life is to stop dwelling upon the present circumstances of their life.  Secondly, they might start visualizing the circumstances they want, as if they already existed."

     So going back to this morning's question... How do I wish to spend my time? ... The answer is that I wish to spend my time with the sense of security of being debt free, and with the sense of accomplishment from seeing my book "Trooper's Run" turn into a small screen movie. 

     I wish to spend my time with the sense of achievement from seeing my fourth book and second non-fiction "If You Know'd Me Back Then..." on a top 250 books list, and with the feeling of humbleness of knowing what I write has changed lives and made an impact. 

     I wish to spend my time with the feeling of creativity that working on my fifth book and third fiction "Cierra's Soul" fills me with, and with the simple joy of writing for a living, and being able to provide for my family and support my future with my words.

     As I wish for myself... so I also wish for you.

14 comments:

  1. I could have written the one about being debt free myself. It seems that I spend more time that I'd like to being worried or concerned about financial doom that just never happens. Hm...more for me to contemplate! Thanks! As you wish for yourself dear one, so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good writing is a gift - good luck with your movie project. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Give yourself the time it takes, to make these wonderful goals a reality. ((hugs))
    as you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can relate to the part about wishing to change lives and make an impact, and the part about supporting your family your words too..! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today's note from the universe struck me too and it seemed so fitting with jamie's wishcast prompt this week. Good luck with your writing! As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post... good luck! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like lots of wishes in the fire :) May they all come true for you. As you wish for yourself I wish for you as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you combined the Note from the Universe (I get those also) with your Wishcasting :)
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish to garden and read, spend time with loved ones and stop to enjoy the little things which are in fact big ones. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautifully said.. as you wish I too wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish you lots of good luck with your writing, you can do it! :)
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "stop dwelling upon the present circumstances of their life. Secondly, they might start visualizing the circumstances they want, as if they already existed."

    Good gosh, I need this drilled in my head! As Cindi wishes for herself, her writing, family and soul, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. With my whole heart: as you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.