Friday, February 3, 2012

Just to put a smile on your face...


Got my eyes on you... and you!

      I know that yesterday's post was a bit more serious than I usually blog, so just wanted to start your day with a smile.  I can't think of anything that makes me smile more on a bad day than my pug, Henry.  I found all of these items on Etsy.com, so if you like them too... shop for pugs... get some hugs... and avoid the drugs...


Just bat your eyes, baby, and he'll believe anything...
 


It works for the Queen...

Do these fins make my butt look fat?
 
 

    

Perfect for the man cave... or the dog house...
 

I dream of counting pugs not sheep....
  

A glass of Fawn Pugfandel please
  
Let me find your Zen....


Where else did you think sugar boogers came from?
 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.