Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday...


I <3 this...
     Ugh.

     I did not get enough sleep this weekend.  Or coffee yet this morning.  I think someone needs to come up with a Monday Morning Coffee Blend that has double the amount of caffeine in it than normal weekday coffee.  Make that triple.  Oh heck, four times it.

     Especially for cloudy, muggy Mondays with rain in the forecast.  Can't we call it a weather day and just stay home in bed?

     Blimpies bakes their bread fresh in the mornings.  I know because the Blimpies in my office building... all the way on the other side of the building... has special fans hidden in the ventilation system to blow the smell of their warm Parmesan bread down to my office.

     Really.  There can be no other explanation for how quickly the scent of fresh baked bread can tickle and tempt my nose.

     Don't worry.  There's more.  I just bought one loaf.

     Where's my coffee????

     I'll be back after I wake up...

2 comments:

  1. I'm hearing you Cindi! I didn't get enough sleep last night, after arriving home at 10:30pm from a class and no-one told my brain to stop whirring around inside my head!

    I chugged two coffees by 8:30am and was onto my third by 10...

    Oh hey, and the walk 'all the way to the other side of the building' just means you can eat more bread! You know, for energy and stuff. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm. Fresh bread. One of the best smells in the world. Can you imagine the power we would have if someone could recreate that smell in perfume?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.