Saturday, February 25, 2012

Signs...

     It's funny how sometimes when you make a decision, you all of a sudden see or hear things that confirm you made the right decision.  Sort of like when you buy a new car, suddenly all you see are the same make and model cars everywhere you go, as if everyone had the same brilliant taste in cars that you do.

     A few weeks ago I shared that I'd had "enough" at my job and had given notice.  On Thursday this week, Maxabella loves ... blogged about doing the same thing.  Reading all the comments that people wrote on her blog in response to her decision... it made me feel like my decision was the right one also.

     I'm not alone in my belief that sometimes office politics are just not worth dealing with.

     That same day, I read another blog by Leonie about following your heart and following your dreams to change the world YOUR way.

     Coincidences?  Maybe.

     Signs?  Definitely.

    This past week has been full of new challenges with car repairs, bent budgets and saying "See you soon!" to a good friend when he left (we really will miss you, Larry).

     My husband and I sat outside by the fire pit on Wednesday night talking about the recent events.  As we talked, I felt a shift in the Universe that suddenly ... felt like all the planets were aligning in our favor.  It was almost an excited feeling of anticipation... knowing that changes were coming, miracles, and all things good.

     This past Monday, I got a Note from the Universe that said:  "It's not from the known, but the unknown, Cindi, that creativity and inventiveness are born.
     Turn away from the predictable, cliché, and reliable. Brave the void where the darkness is greatest. Trust the quiet, find the stillness, feel the calm. Then steadily think, speak, and move as if you were led. Behave as if your vision were clear. Anticipate the emotional rush that will come with your triumph. And as if by magic, as you raise your pen to write, you'll find the words have already been summoned, flooded in light that was there all along, in a world that has just as anxiously anticipated your arrival."


     As I watched the flames leap in the fire pit the other night, I felt in my soul that this new book I'm beginning to write will be just that... words that have already been summoned...

     I can't wait to begin...

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.