Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What do you wish to attract?

     This morning's prompt from Jamie Ridler Studios for Wishcasting Wednesday has me a little perplexed.  Perhaps it is sleep still fogging my brain as I'm waiting for the coffee to finish brewing.  I actually managed to get some sleep last night for a change, and am wishing I could still sleep a little longer.

     Thinking back over this past year in Texas, and previous Wednesday Wishes... my first thought was that I wished to attract my word for the year... abundance... but then thinking of what I've already had an abundance of... I thought maybe I should be a little more specific.  There is a saying I've heard somewhere (probably from a medical or diet professional) that anything can be good for us "in moderation."  I think it had something to do with chocolate when it was said, although there are some who believe that chocolate can cure anything. 

     I've also heard that we need to be careful what we ask for, and when we do ask, to ask for specifics because the Universe is flexible and filled with both positive and negatives.  I've already had an abundance of negatives this past year in areas of health, wealth, and relationships so I really want to clarify the type of abundance I wish to attract this year to cancel out some of those negatives.

     Two wrongs don't make a right, and in math problems one minus one equals zero, yet two minus one equals one... so if I wish to attract positives of the 'right' things, I should ask for double positives.  It should not only cancel out the negative, but still end up with a positive, yes?  I really don't like math.

     I wish to attract double positives in wealth and job satisfaction.  I wish to attract double positives for myself and my husband's health.  I wish to attract double positives in my relationships with family and friends.  I wish to attract double positives of happiness, laughter, music, dancing and love.  I wish to attract double positives of health, wealth and happiness for all of my friends and family... and for you wish sister.

Be positive...

19 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this. I think I could take more than one. Maybe I will use - Be a part of life, not afraid of it. As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is soo very positive Cindi!! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as you wish today, I also wish for you. happy Wednesday to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picture and wish! As you wish for yourself I wish for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many happy loving wishes. May they all come true!
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting post! I've never thought about "abundance" in anything but positive terms before! Thank you for this new perspective, and I wish for you all that you wish for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you an abundance of happy positives!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate math too, but I love your wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, you lost me in the math! LOL. I wish you abundance in moderation. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As you wish for yourself, I wish you also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are very wise! Yes, this is a very smart wish. Abundance can be sometimes be bad. So true. May all the positives you wish for come true.

    As you wish, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to hear all of these Wise quotes... keeps us connected with the wise ones that came before us.I will double wish as you wish twice as often.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As you (double) wish for yourself so I (double) wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh double positively awesome!

    As you wish for yourself so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your positive thought pull tabs! Brilliant!
    as you wish for yourself in duos, so I wish for you and all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is double positive Chocolate a legitimate wish? And less frivolously double positive contentment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fantastic, love it! :]
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
    Take care ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Cindi,
    I hope you get all the double positives you want and need. Thanks for your comment on my blog. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too. Take care. Greetings from France.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.