Monday, April 23, 2012

My Monday...

One of those days...
Post Script...one of those days I wish I'd never gotten out of bed for.  Nothing seemed to go right until tonight, when I had dinner with neighbors and oinked my way back across the street to get to bed.  Work tomorrow... it will be my TwoMonday since I'm sure that all the emails piled up and small fires became bonfires today while I was gone.  Only 11 days 4 hours and 18 minutes until I am on the road.  Just 9 more work days.  Just one day at a time... one hour... one minute... one breath.

“Never let go of hope. 
One day you will see that it all has finally come together. 
What you have always wished for has finally come to be. 
You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 
'How did I get through all of that?”
~ Anon ~

2 comments:

  1. oh! how cute!

    i have had days exactly like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think when I was younger I must have glared at my brother exactly like this...

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.