Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Where do you wish to go?

    Duh!  Honestly, for all of the Thursday Travels I've written, and blah blah blah I've written about going back home to Florida, I know you are SO sick of the subject by now and wishing I would just shut up and go.

     But the prompt that Jamie Ridler has given us for this Wishcasting Wednesday is again one to make us dig deeper, think harder, and become more in tune with our inner selves and desires.

     I wish to go big

     I'm going to see my name scrolling up the little screen at the end of the Lifetime Movie Channel's awesome production of my book, "Trooper's Run."  I'm going to see "Eagle Visions" hit the top 500 in the New York Times best selling book list.

     I'm going to live big.  I'm going to make a difference with my words and actions.  I'm going to give back to those who have given to me, and I'm going to give a chance to those who think they have none.

     I'm going to be healthy.  I'm going to be happy.  I'm going to be stress-free... or at least not so stressed that I feel life is not worth living.  I'm going to live.  I'm going to love my husband, my family, my friends, my companion animals.  I'm going to survive and thrive.

     I'm going to go and do, and be, and I'm going to wish the same for you.

15 comments:

  1. Love this! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, wonderful wish!
    As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually had to reread this because I first thought it read 'go, grow, glow' and yet that somehow still feels appropriate! So absolutely Go...Grow...GLOW! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is VERY appropriate and I love it! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so inspiring! so many of us want to do this but are afraid to ask for it because we think we don't deserve it. thank you for reminding us that we do -- and we can have it. as you wish for yourself, i wish for you too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you wish, I wish for you you also.
    Love, Hugs and Air Kisses,
    Trisha Trixie
    http://adgb.blogspot.com/2012/04/wishcasting-wednesday-where-do-you-wish.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay!! (I'm still happy for Florida, by the way) I can't wait to see the rolling credits!
    As you wish for yourself, I triple wish (I can do that, you know) for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely Cindi! Live big...I love it. Can't wait to see your name in the credits of the Lifetime Movie! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you wish big and dream big. I think we should all be doing that. What's up with playing so small anyway : ). I so wish for your wish to come true, Cindi! And your book covers are gorgeous : ). Big hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karina. On the facebook page for my blog there is a picture of the wolf that I did rescue during a hurricane who was the inspiration for the Elijah character (in real life a much happier ending). https://www.facebook.com/pages/Letting-the-Words-Escape-Blogspot/240887432660122 All of the places I talk about in both books are places I've been to in Alaska... and Florida... and New York.

      Delete
  10. Cindi,
    I can't wait until you are in Florida and begin your treatment. Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I really appreciate all the energy you have given to me with your positive energy. I am sending you loving wonderful thoughts so your wishes will swirl around you with a loving hug that makes them oome true for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy,
      I still don't know that treatment will be an option for me. I may just try mermaid therapy... spending time at the beach, listening to the waves, and manifesting healing from within. But thank you for the thoughts and hugs and sending some back to you as well.

      Delete
  11. Wonderful wish. Go Big. As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go Cindi! :)
    As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.