Wednesday, May 16, 2012

How do I wish to grow?

      "Grow."  My first thought was that I wanted to just be able to grow OLD.  To know that this cancer will go away and that it WON'T grow.

     But it is a word that appeared three other times this morning in my email inbox.  Apart from Jamie's prompt, I received my new Creative Energy prompt from Cerra's week for following the Seven Intentions guidance.  It is the first step for my personal growth.  To revisit my childhood curiosity, and find elements that I want to reintroduce into my adult life.

     My Note from the Universe said:  "Take it from the farmer in me, Cindi...  The more seeds you sow, the more plants we'll grow.  I love wearing overalls,  The Universe"

     Finally, my email from Jennifer Louden, whose book "The Life Organizer ~ A Woman's Guide to a Mindful Year" she spoke of a new course that she is offering called "Learn to Create [grow] Your Own Mastermind Group" and offered a contest to also give away copies of Danielle Laporte's new book "The Fire Starter Sessions ~ A Practical + Soulful Guide to Creating [growing] Success on Your Terms."

     What do all these "grow" messages mean to me?  I think perhaps to grow my message to others.  To be able to make a difference with my words.  Here.  There.  Everywhere.

     I want to grow as a writer.  I want to grow as an author.  I want success to grow my book audience and allow me to grow.  I want to grow old.

10 comments:

  1. {{{gentlehugs}}} As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “For a tree to become tall it must grow tough roots among the rocks.” Friedrich Nietzsche

    Firm roots, standing tall....head held high. Go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
    <3 Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful, beautiful and moving. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too had the word "grow" show up for me in a few different ways today so felt compelled to write on Wishcast Wednesday for the first time in several months. Thank you so much for sharing!

    As you wish for yourself, I so truly wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a longtime cancer survivor. I wish for you the healing that I got. And as you wish for yourself, I wish for you too. ~diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's to you growing old: As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish to grow thinner, not rounder. I wish to grow kinder not meaner.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the grow through life. As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cindi, I am so adding my energy to your wish to grow old! Definitely second your other wishes as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.