Saturday, May 12, 2012

I miss...

     ... being able to sleep.  I'm exhausted [still] from the drive, then from moving furniture from the storage unit where the movers dropped it [see previous post about what I've learned about moving] to the garage and into the house.  I should be able to fall asleep at the drop of a pillow, right?  No.  Too many things running through my mind about this move are preventing my brain from shutting down for the night.  Last night I was up all night tossing and turning.  Each time I would fall asleep, a nightmare, noise or thought would jerk me awake.

     So I'm up earlier than I want to be.  Getting ready to make some coffee and grab a bowl of cereal before digging into boxes.  I need to find the sugar I packed... and the big coffee maker.  The tiny two cup brewer that the boys club has is not cutting it.  Ask anyone I used to work with... it takes me at least a full pot before I'm a happy camper.

     But out of curiosity I looked at this morning's horoscope and found what I hope will be a solution for tonight's slumber...


"Your instinct to sketch out your thoughts on paper will lead to clarity on a matter that's been bothering you.  Make a list of known factors, and then make one of unknown factors.  You'll quickly sort this one out."
What I know...


2 comments:

  1. I love the horoscope and want to adopt it for my own, even though I am a Leo. :-) I do need to write something everyday or night, but I am such a procrastinator. Case in point, it has taken me all day today to clean the bathroom. Anyway, just wanted to say I am glad to see you back on line sooner than later. Sending smiles your way. Hope to get a TX sunset pic to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is no wonder that sleep deprivation has been used as a form of torture for so long. It is torture. I hope your brain learns to be a bit kinder to you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.