Thursday, May 10, 2012

Messages...

     Sometimes I just need to feel like Someone is hearing me.  Most of the time, my Notes from the Universe are right on target for what I need to be reminded of.  Like today's...
"...if you understood the extraordinary gifts every single challenge in your life makes possible, even inevitable, you'd celebrate your challenges, new and old alike, as the omens that they are of new beginnings, spectacular change, and enhanced superpowers."

     I read my horoscope occasionally, just for entertainment, and usually the day after just to see how accurate it was.  This was my horoscope yesterday...

"You have the solution to your problem. This is hard to believe in the moments when you lack self-confidence or feel stuck or oppressed. Cultivate faith and optimism. It will help you move through the valleys and find answers."

     Today's, however, I read this morning mostly just hoping for something to give me some hope.  This week it seems that I need some extra reassurance that I'm on the right path...
"There's something good about being uncomfortable with your situation. Being too comfortable is dis-empowering. Go deeper into your agitation. Let it move you to make a difference."

     Change can be unsettling.  Even when we are going back to familiar things.  Comfort can become a box that confines our gifts.  This time in my life... these new challenges... this discomfort... will give me strength to become the writer I am meant to be.
It's not who you are that defines you... but what you've survived. ~ Cindi

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.