Thursday, May 24, 2012

Update...

Good news... bad news...

No joke...
Good news is that the new doc thinks that the Texas doc is an idiot and the surgery he was planning on doing [without telling me all the details beforehand] was extensive [much more than a simple out-patient surgery], excessive [duh!], and unnecessary [yay!].

Bad news is that something really must be done.  In four months I went from "mild" dysplasia to VaIN-3.  Can we say speeding bullet?

Good news is that he thinks he can get it all with laser surgery... outpatient... really.  I'll be knocked out [but at least not knocked up].  It is scheduled for the 30th at 0730... so my Wishcasting Wednesday post will be a Tardy Thursday post.   But would appreciate all the wishes you can send regardless.

6 comments:

  1. Sending many, many good wishes your way. I will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers also.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your (less invasive) surgery. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx, Amanda. Just lots of prayers for now is all I need.

      Delete
  3. This is much better news, and my thoughts and prayers to St. Peregrine and St. Luke are with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Harriet. Missing your smile.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.