Monday, June 4, 2012

Full Strawberry Moon

"The Full Strawberry Moon, the Full Honey Moon, the Full Rose Moon, what evocative names for this luscious, sensual moon. As we were encouraged to gather our supplies and images beneath the new moon, we were invited to consider the question, “What would I love to delight in this month?” Let this moon set you free to dream with wild abandon, to bust through any barriers that have been in your way. Fill your dreamboard with whatever stirs your spirit and catches your soul – without censorship. Let yourself experience the luscious abundance of this moon and fill your dreamboard to overflowing. Let the pictures drip off the sides of the page. Run wild with your dreams under this full strawberry moon. Post your dreamboard and share a link with Jamie Ridler Studios."


I thought of several things for this month's full moon, but kept coming back to the thought of
Strawberries
with their luscious sweetness
that is sometimes tart.
I'm in a place and time in life when I feel like I've become a ripe
Strawberry
Sweet... but also a little tart.
This is a time for me to restart my life.
Make changes.
Do things different.
I want to delight in the sweetness of new opportunities.

I wish I'd been able to see the partial eclipse of the full moon this morning.
How magical that would have been.
Perhaps tonight I will be able to get a picture of the full moon rising.


11 comments:

  1. your dreamboard is luscious! enjoy and may all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your board Cindi and your thoughts behind it. It's so wonderful to see you delighting in the luscious opportunities that await you (minus summer sneezes!! LOL). I hope your dreamboard brings you all that you wish for this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Beach breezes, love that idea. May all your delights and dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dreamboard and wishes! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also Cindi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your board is wonderful Cindi! "open a window to let love grow" is a lovely idea, I think I will post that on my noticeboard.

    As you wish for yourself, so do I wholeheartedly wish for you as well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you wish for yourself Cindi, I wish for you also x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful post! Love your dreamboard!! As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful wishes! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deliciousness! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello again Cindi, and as you wish I too wish the tropical Winds of Florida are bringing you delight as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have become a ripe strawberry; what a beautiful way to experience this moon!
    Sweet.... Tart.... START. That makes total sense! Here's to new opportunities and fresh starts. May all of your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.