Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What do you wish to create?

     What do I wish to create?  Creation is bringing life to something... whether it is words on paper, colors on a canvas, a garden from seeds, or a living, breathing, miracle.

     Creation can also be remaking ourselves... lifting ourselves out of the ashes of our lives and rising again.  Rising above our past, our mistakes, our regrets, shedding our skin like a snake, or peeling off layers like an onion.  Creating our lives.

     I wish to create a new life for myself... to vanish from this place where I am now, disappear, and emerge a new creation in a different space and time.

6 comments:

  1. Your wish is very similar to my own! As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also (((( hugs ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have so been where you are and still have my moments. Sending lots of hugs as you recreate your life how you want it to be. As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Blessings to you. ~diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. But I also hope and wish that she will take us along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish as well. Re-Creating oneself is hard to do, but sometimes so worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.