Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What do you wish to experience?

     I have had many experiences in my life.  Good, bad, and somewhere in-between.  Life is like that, and most of the time, it is only with hindsight that we realize an experience was truly good... or that what we thought was a bad experience was an opportunity to learn and grow.

     Lately I often think I am stuck in the middle of a bad experience, but as each day passes, I realize that they weren't as bad as I thought, and each day has its own blessings, lessons, and good in it.

     What I wish to experience ... and what I have been experiencing ... is the peace and serenity that comes with knowing that no matter what each day brings ... all things work together for good.  What appears to be bad when I first see it, or feel it, has been turning into good.  I wish that experience of bad turning to good will continue in my life... and in yours.

2 comments:

  1. Peaceful wish indeed.
    As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Cindi wishes, so I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.