Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Who do you wish to hug?

     I'm sobbing loudly and wiping the tears from my face after reading the 3x3x365 blog by three amazing women.  Topping it off is Laura Story's song "Blessings" on the radio.  Yes, this will be another wet day...

      Hugs... to give... to get... I wish I could give a hug to my friend, Lori, who is battling her own cancer dragon.  I wish I could hug my blog-friend, Kristin, who is battling dragons of a different kind.  I wish I could hug my mom whom I haven't seen since 2007 and could really use one of her hugs today.  I wish I could hug my dad who died in March of 2007 and who I didn't get to hug in the year before he died.  I wish I could hug everyone in my family... all of my friends near and far and electronic.

     Yes... today will be a very wet day.  I wish you hugs...

9 comments:

  1. I wish I could hug you. And slay your dragons!

    Sending hugs, luvs and dragon slaying weapons.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{{hugs}}} As you wish, so too do I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many hugs-and as you wish, I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many hugs-as you wish, so I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. {hugs} As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big hugs, sweetheart

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also x

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.