Friday, September 14, 2012

Carnival Rides

WeHeartIt
     I feel tonight like I spent the day at a carnival.  It was up and down like a roller coaster, and for a while it felt like I was going in circles chasing answers.  

     But after all was said and done, I've realized that there were more ups than downs.  More answers than questions.  More laughter than tears.  More hugs than shrugs.  More things accomplished than not.

     And the best part of it were the friends it was shared with...  thank you, Shirley... thank you, Georgia... thank you, Hannelore... thank You, God for blessing me so much this day.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." 
~ Philippians 4:6 ~

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful carnival photo and analogy. I am glad that laughter and answers are winning out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.