Monday, September 10, 2012

Mun... day

     I was thinking [as I was woken this morning too early by a call from someone I had left three messages for... two weeks ago...] that today was just going to be another one of those mundane days where little gets accomplished and a lot becomes frustrating.  I was thinking that as I was verbally wading through red tape and legalese trying to understand what I can and can't do since I have no transportation and extremely limited funds at this point in time.

     But then I went and got myself a second cup of coffee and opened my email to find this Note from the Universe.
 
NASA photo
Well, Cindi, by this point in the day, if my calculations are correct, I expect you've already begun thinking of yourself as "mere mortal." Somewhat alone, a little bit confused, and responsible for figuring out how to make your life take off.

So... just thought I'd send you a reminder that at this very moment, there are a million eyes upon you, grateful for your courage; that you already know all you need to know; and that whether or not you can see it, you're already soaring.

"Houston to Cindi," nice blast-off -
    The Universe

     I'm not so na├»ve to believe that Mike Dooley, the author of these gems which arrive each week day morning in my inbox, has any kind of 'godly' power or knowledge.  I don't idolize or worship him.  But I do believe that there are times in my life ... and people in my life ... that God uses to remind me of what I need to stay focused on.  Things like not panicking... not freaking out... not letting myself become overwhelmed with 'the world.'

     This morning... my note was that reminder...


1 comment:

  1. Remember to breathe. Slowly. Gently. And to cherish the magic in every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.