Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting...

"Aren't you done taking pictures yet?"
"I was taking a nap." 
 "Go.Away.Now."

Oreo's face is losing some of the signs of the summer bug bites.
He has been spending more time inside than what he had the year and a half that we were apart.
He is healthier, better food and fed more often.
This is the 'child' I bottle raised from two days old.  
Now he is nine years old.
We are almost the same age in cat years.
He would be fifty-two to my fifty.
My how time flies...
Tink and Oreo in 2003 ~ Oreo had just begin to learn how to walk.



2 comments:

  1. If ever there was a 'You are disturbing me' look, it is that one. Pure cat. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He almost looks as if he is sticking his tongue out at me. I will need to add one more picture that really looks like he is fed up with me...

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.