Saturday, September 15, 2012

Walking...

     This morning while I was walking Trooper and talking to God, I got an answer out of right field that was His voice.

     I say "right field" because when I listen to Him and His word, my life turns out alright.  It is Satan's voice out of left field that can cause me all the problems, and his voice that is so destructive.

     What I was asking God for was a vehicle so that I could do more to find a job, get groceries, and run errands without having to inconvenience others.  What God told me was "no." 

     No, because if I had my own vehicle I would do things alone at a time when I need friends who will help me through all of this.  No, because this friend who has been helping me needs a friend also.  No, because if I had my own vehicle, I would forget to trust in Him and I would again rely on myself and my own imperfect wisdom.  No, because it would prevent other angels from entering my life, crossing my path, and sharing God's light with me.

     No.

     I'm good with that.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."
~ Proverbs 3:5-6 ~

1 comment:

  1. 'Inconveniencing others' can feel very different to the people you are inconveniencing. However, I feel something very similar myself and try and do as much as I can myself. And apparently as a small person learning to talk 'Do it self' was one of my first complete sentences.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.