Wednesday, October 24, 2012

To Say "Yes..."

     Yes.

     I've heard that a lot this past week.  Joel Osteen says that there is a Yes in my future, and this morning Jamie Ridler prompts us with the question "What do you wish to say Yes to?"

     I wish to say yes to Lifetime Movies when the call with an offer to buy the rights to Trooper's Run for a made-for-television movie.

     I wish to say yes to a job offer out of state that will not only move me, but offer me a recruitment incentive that will allow me to purchase a car for the trip.

     I wish to say yes to the offer of a used car at a ridiculously low price that will allow me to not only pay for it in full, but also purchase insurance for a year.

     I wish to say yes to a real estate agent showing me a unique two bedroom cottage on a large fenced lot who wants to lease it for an extremely affordable price as long as I redecorate and restore it in a Craftsman [Frank Lloyd Wright] style similar to the time it was built.  Then I want to say yes when the owner asks after a year if I want to buy it for an incredible price.  I want to say yes when the bank offers me a low interest rate that will allow me to rebuild my financial portfolio while paying off the home faster.  When furniture companies like La-z-Boy offer me free furniture in exchange for a mention in my blog as I document my restoration of the Craftsman home... I want to say yes.

     But mostly... I am going to say yes to life.

5 comments:

  1. As you wish for yourself I wish for you also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to make magic for yourself! As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring list of "Yes"s, Cindi - I see them happening for you!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

    Blessings

    TANJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wishes are very clear, concise and certainly will be granted! As Cindi wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.