Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Burrowing...

     Days like today ... when the sun has set by 4:30p and it is completely dark outside by 5:30p ... I want to burrow into bed early.

     I'm awake and out of bed early in the morning, but can't seem to stay focused on the things I need to do.  Time seems to fly by.  I wake early to make phone calls and to organize boxes of things scattered in one of the spare rooms.  Suddenly I realize that half the day has gone by and I haven't done any of the things I had intended.

     There are changes coming in the next two months.  Some I know are "sure things."  Others still hopes and dreams.  I have things to do to prepare, but find it hard to be motivated right now.  The changes that have happened already are overwhelming my thought processes and I feel like I'm spinning in the room with no idea of where to start.

     I have no plans for Thanksgiving, and am trying to decide if I want to even unpack my Christmas decorations.  The holiday bug just hasn't bitten me yet.  I need to find some way to get into the spirit and to stay motivated for the future without being overwhelmed.  I think I will just start with one thing ... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.