Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Finding what I lost...

I found this when I was looking for another picture.
I had forgotten about it, but remembered the moment instantly when I saw it.
Christmas Day 2007 in Rudesheim, Germany.
I was looking for my childhood and walked along the river,
hoping for a picture of the Mäuseturm.

Today when I was looking for another picture,
I was looking for my past.
I wanted a picture of the house we had in Texas.
Because it was my dream house.

But when I saw this picture,
and remembered that moment,
the person I was...
the person I wanted to be...
the person I was looking for...

I realized that my dreams can still come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.