Friday, November 2, 2012

Giving thanks for beauty...

     My mom sent me the video below.  I love hummingbirds, and this video is just incredible.  Not just for the beauty of the hummers, but for the incredible video photography and the beauty of the world of nature that we rarely get to see.  How amazing is this world we live in?  I am so thankful that there are people with talents to share these "facts of life" with us, and so thankful that I have eyes [okay, maybe just one, but I'm still thankful] to see the world.

1 comment:

  1. There are some truly incredible colours in this video - particularly in the beetles. Thank you - and a big thank you to your mama as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.