Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanks Giving...

     I realize that Thanksgiving is an American holiday and tradition, but giving thanks is something that is universal.

     This year I am so grateful for angels, friends, family, my dog and cat.  

     I am thankful to have a roof over my head, a bed to sleep in, and clothes to wear.  

     I am grateful for food in my pantry, electricity to keep the refrigerator and stove working, heat to make me comfortable, and fresh, running water.  

     I am thankful for my health, to be able to see, hear, taste, touch, speak and to walk.

     I am grateful for my faith which sustains me on my darkest days and nights.

     I have so much to be thankful for... because no matter how little I might have... I have enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.