Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I dare you...

     I'm linking with Jamie Ridler Studios this morning and she prompts us with this question... What do you dare to wish or wish to dare?

     Yesterday, I walked up to one of the nearby churches that has helped me in the past.  It was a 1.78 mile walk one way, and the weather was cooler than it had been this summer when I had walked it.  The purpose of the trip itself was wasted since the Share Ministry was closed for the day due to illness and won't open again for two weeks.  But while I was walking I filled out two applications, got a website address to send a resume, and enjoyed the sounds and smells that brought back memories [tho the car exhaust of commuters going home at the end of the day was not so pleasant].

     A large work truck drove past me that made me think of the spaceship George Jetson drove, then a logger truck went past that almost pushed me into the bushes next to the side walk.  It was carrying a full load of freshly cut pine trees and made me think of Christmas.

     This morning I'm daring to wish for a job... for financial abundance... for the ability to repay my debts and pay forward the gifts many have given to me.  I'm daring to wish for success as an author... to have my own mini J.K. Rowling success story.  I'm daring to wish for work that will take me farther than I ever dreamed.

     I'm also wishing to dare... to double dog dare... that in this month of giving thanks and next month's time of giving blessings... that we all reach out to bless one another in ways that will change lives.  Big or small, spoken or unspoken, known or unknown... practice acts of kindness.
2009 Christmas in Alaska


7 comments:

  1. I love all of your wishes Cindi! As you wish for yourself I also wish for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    Your wishes are so clear to all who read them! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your wishes are beautiful Cindi, but it was the last one about us all reaching out to each other that really spoke to me.

    AS you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

    Blessings


    TANJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Cindy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.”

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. Keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish, wish, wish and keep your eyes open. It´s coming.
    As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.