Friday, November 2, 2012

Spook in the house...

     Karen, one of my blog friends at This Old House 2, is doing a post soon of pictures taken over a 24 hour period. She was impacted by Hurricane Sandy, so the post has been delayed.  The day she chose Halloween and she asked readers to sign up for an hour... I signed up for 3a.m.

     I was planning on sneaking a picture of Oreo sleeping on the sofa, but heard a noise after I got downstairs. It was pitch black in the house, I hadn't turned on any lights because I didn't want to wake Oreo before I could get the shot.  I couldn't see anything so I just flashed the camera up the stairs.

     I got this picture of the spook haunting the house...

1 comment:

  1. Glowing eyes like that really, really freak me out. Great shot - thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.