Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12... on 12~12~12

It will be 100 years before this date comes again.  
I will be long gone by then.
But I wonder if my words will remain.
Floating in the electronic strain.
Jamie Ridler gives this task:
"What 12 wishes we'd dare to ask?"
These are my wishes for the coming twelve,
Wishes for me, and for yourselves...

Financial abundance to begin life anew,
Health and healing for me, and my friends too.
Laughter and joy without any bounds,
Music and dancing to the happiest sounds.
Travel and memories to add to my books,
Wrinkles from smiling to add to my looks.
A job and a home to add to the mix,
Maybe someone who loves without any tricks.
A car would be nice to drive into town,
Sweet snores of a pug puppy when I look down.
Trooper's Run a new movie, just for the small screen,
Success as an author, somewhere in-between.

Those are my wishes for the coming twelve,
Wishes for me, and for yourselves.

11 comments:

  1. Love it!! As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome wishes Cindi! As you wish for yourself I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful list of 12 and as you wish I too wish with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy,
    You've had a heck of a year, haven't you? As Cindi wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... but it will be a year that I will one day be able to look back and say... that was the year that changed everything for me... and it won't be with sarcasm, it will be with the satisfaction that comes with surviving one of "those" years.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! I wish all of these and more for you, Cindi. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful wishes. As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the happy feeling I got reading this! As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful wishes. As Cindi wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All wonderful life affirming wishes - for you and for us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful!
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.