1. An unexpected Christmas Day phone call from cousins Sue, Mark, and Pam
2. An oinkin' good meal Christmas Day with my friend, Shirley, and her sons
3. Christmas cards filled with love and laughter
4. Portable heaters (of the four-legged variety)
5. The promise of a new year with new opportunities
And these are the five things I've been most grateful for this year ...
1. Health and healing
4. Friends and family around the world
5. Faith and hope ... because all things are possible with God
"Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality."
~ Romans 12:11-13 ~