Friday, December 28, 2012

Frosty night comforts...

Full Frost Moon rising...
It is the Full Frost Moon
and Jamie Ridler Studios prompts us with the question
"What comforts do you dream of?"
for our Full Moon Dreamboards.
 
My life the last two years has been less than comfortable at times.
But I know I've been more comfortable than many others.
I have much to be grateful for ... and I am truly grateful for that.
 
What comforts do I dream of?
That those who are without comfort,
will be comforted.
That those who are cold,
will be warmed.
That those who are hungry,
will be fed.
That those who feel lost and lonely,
will be found and loved.
That all of my comforts will be multiplied,
and shared with those less fortunate.

I'm also dreaming of...
flannel sheets
crackling fireplaces
snuggly cats
spearmint tea
fuzzy slippers
and
hot bubble baths

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful dreams... and your photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photo. What a stunning image to dream of! Best wishes in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ideas for your comforts. May all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So kind that your wish is for others to be comforted! I like your list too- so much warmth and coziness!
    I wish you the fulfillment of all your dreams in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo! May your heart whispers become your reality :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful words and photo! hope it all comes true for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snuggly cats, amen to that! May all your dreams come true in 2013. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful dreams. Shared dreams. I so hope that they come to fruition in 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.