Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What do you wish for?

On Christmas Eve, I made a promise to myself 
~ a gift ~
that I would purge the unhappiness that has weighed me down this year.
... physically purging my house of things so that I don't have to look at them in the new year ...
... emotionally purging myself of the grief that comes with a difficult relationship ...
... mentally purging myself resentment for the things I gave up,
and towards myself for making a bad choice ...
... spiritually purging myself of the negativity in my life ...
I wish it was as simple as just writing words down
or thinking the thought.
But that isn't what I wish for today.
Today I wish for healing.
His
and mine.
Today I wish for forgiveness.
His
and mine.
Today I wish for peace.
His
and mine.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful healing wish. As Cindi wishes for herself, so also I wish for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar heart wish...as you wish for yourself, so I too wish for you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purging feels good. Out with the old in with the new. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peace & healing for you both. As you wish for yourself, so too do I wish... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, wonderful wishes. And I hope that the wish fairy is listening carefully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.