Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 wishes...

It is Wednesday ... a day for wish casting with Jamie Ridler Studios ... and she prompts us this morning with the question

What do you wish for in 2013?
I wish for
a job and financial abundance that will allow me to move away from this place
physically and emotionally
a HUGE fenced-in yard ... with a small home
[that wish is actually Trooper's, and mine for Annie]
someplace where they can safely run
[the home part of it is my wish]
someplace where I can establish roots
and grow
reconnection with distant family and friends
healed and renewed relationships
and
the chance to make friends of strangers
health and healing
physical, emotional, spiritual
for all of my family and friends
for all who read my blog
for all whom I have met
and for all whom I haven't yet
As I wish for myself
so I also wish for you...
A happy, healthy, healing 2013.


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful wishes. As Cindi wishes for herself, so also I wish for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wishes honey.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful all encompassing wish, gratefully received and returned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful words there in your wishes that youre not only thinking of yourself but others too!

    As you wish, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful as you wished for yourself and everyone I too wish for you also. that's a whole lot of wishing. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wonderful wish!
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, You need to be where the seasons to change for you! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.