Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A is for...

     I'm officially joining a new meme this week.  I played a little while they finished out their last round... and I was anxiously anticipating the arrival of the date I could start at the beginning!  Welcome to ABC Tuesdays!  The actual meme is called ABC Wednesdays, but since I often partake of Jamie Ridler's Wishcasting Wednesdays... and the whole time around the world issue, [especially for my friends in Australia] I have opted to participate on Tuesdays.

     Annie, the abandoned beagle that I rescued in November is doing well... her story is on the tab above with her name on it.  This past Christmas, she was rockin' her hot pink t-shirt while sleeping on a pillow that says "My dog adopted me."  Which she did... and we're all the better for it. 

     If you ever want to make a difference in a life ... adopt.  Whether you open your heart and home to an animal or a child, you have made a difference in at least two lives... yours and theirs. 

6 comments:

  1. Your As Are Absolutely Astounding And Amazing, And fill me with Awe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On behalf of ABCW, I welcome you on Tuesdays! Because of the number of people who participate from all over the world with different time zones, we decided to post starting on Tuesdays and the team checks each day for any new posts. This is an awesome first post and I'm looking forward to visiting each week,

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGREE with Leslie. An excellent A post. It IS Wednesday in New Zealand and Australia when we start!
    Important topic you've touched on.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really so nice of you to take care of it so very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie looks cute in her pink get up!

    Catching up with ABC entries.

    Aunt
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.