Tuesday, January 29, 2013

C is for...

C is also for collision... of which I was in this afternoon... totaling my car
or at least the repairs will cost more than the car is worth.
 C is for crimson, the color of my cheeks, nose and chin after the airbag deployed.

C is also for celebrate which I was hoping to do tonight,
since at the time of my collision I was on the way home from having an
ID badge created for my new job that I start tomorrow morning.

C is for caring, which is what the nursing student was who stopped to see if I was okay,
which I am,
although I'm sure I will be sore tomorrow from the bruise on my chest where the airbag hit me.


9 comments:

  1. Oh, my, I hope you mend quickly! The poppy field is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty for sure
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colourful fields, but I'm sure your face hurts more than it looks! Take care and congrats on the new job.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous field!

    COINS
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Airbags are not always as safe as they were supposed to be! Take care and good luck with the new job.
    Wil, ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, that was so scary. I'm glad you are okay. Bumps and brusing will pass.
    Congratulations on your new job too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard it more that airbags can really hurt you:(
    I know this place when it's in bloom. Because we regularly drive from Southern to Mid California because our kids live in the latter part, I've seen these hills, but I never could get this close. Stunning view, eh?California is such a beautiful state!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the California poppy - pop of color for sure..
    and hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.