Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Five...

It has been an incredible week for gratitude.

Oreo's dental cleaning and vet visit was a good one.
No FIV! 
[I had been worried because of his two years of wild living.]

Four [count them, 4!] job interviews!
That's not counting the 2fer ~ a 2nd interview with one of them!
One job offer ~ part time within walking distance and they will let me be flexible with my hours to accommodate a 2nd part time job ~
AND one call back for a 2fer with a part time job at a school that I really feel is my calling ~
a chance to make a difference not just with kids ~ but with families.

Annie continues to show her happy puppy personality ~ dragging out
every
single
toy in the basket each morning, waiting for me to wake up.

I also found a great deal of comfort in a new church this week.

Gratitude.
Got it.
Red Robins marking an early spring
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.