Saturday, January 26, 2013

I am... I think... I know...

I am: joining with Karen at This Old House 2 for a little honesty and soul searching this morning

I am: ready for a new direction in my life... a change from what was to what will be...
I think: sometimes too often about the wrong choices I've made...
I know: that forgiveness... especially for myself... can sometimes fix every hurt...
I want:  a better life for myself and the ones I love...  
I have: faith that will sustain me in the darkest times... and they have been very dark at times...

I dislike:  anger, negativity, people who abuse animals and children, foul language, smokers, people who litter...
I miss: traveling to Europe... wandering cobblestone streets where history seeps from the walls...
I fear:  going blind...
I feel:  peaceful and grounded in spite of the darkness...
I hear: birds singing that spring is near... dogs snoring comfortably... the bubble of my new Betta fish tank... wind chimes blowing in the breeze...

I smell: rain in the distance...
I crave:  cheese...
I search:   for a job that will give me soul satisfaction... where I feel part of making a difference...
I wonder:  if Santa really would have tattoos and a thumb ring...
I regret: not going to Colorado when I was asked once... my life might have turned out exactly the same ~ but completely different...

I love:  my life ~ the good, the bad, and the ugly ~ my companion animals... the people in my life past and present...
I care:  about others more than they realize, and more than some think I should...
I am always:  too much of a giver... too much...
I worry: about what would happen to my companion animals if anything ever happened to me...
I remember:  as many good memories as I can and try to erase the bad ones as quickly as possible...

I sing: praise and worship for I have been so blessed this past year... and in my car to Santana and Rob Thomas' "Smooth" every time I hear it...
I argue:  as little as possible... when communication breaks down to becoming an argument, it is pointless to continue because neither party listens after that point...
I write:  to free my soul... to share my story... to help others... to encourage...
I lose: track of time when I write or read a good book...
I wish: people would learn to coexist...

I listen:  for God to reveal His will for me...
I don't understand: why people let anger and hate control them so much... why they can't forgive... why they want to hurt...
I can usually be found:   in front of the computer or walking the dogs...
I am scared: of very few things because I refuse to let fear control me...
I need:   one door to open that will turn Trooper's Run or Eagle Visions into a Lifetime movie and give me the financial ability to start over again and to help those in my family who need it...

I forget:  what I went downstairs for, or what I went upstairs for, more often that I'd like and get more exercise than my hips and knees can appreciate...
I am happy: yes... I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.