Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Five

A job interview that lead to a job offer ... accepted.
Grateful to have started work this week.
A fender bump on the car that lead to air bags exploding ... bruises and sore muscles.
Grateful to have no other injuries and repairs could be done to the car.
An encounter with a rude, unprofessional "manager" that lead to a decision to not subject myself to that kind of environment ... no matter how much I need a 2nd job right now ...
I will not be someone's verbal punching bag.
Grateful to realize that I am worthy of better.
An incredible sunset marking the last day of the month...
matched by an equally beautiful sunrise marking the first day of the month.
Grateful to be able to see both of them.
Finding a church home where I know I will have friends, faith, and growth.
Grateful for all that God has blessed me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.