Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Five...

I've been too busy to blog as much as I used to ... or as much as I want to.
I'm grateful for that.
I miss writing ... but love being busy ... coming home too tired to think.

I received paperwork this week from the attorney for my mortgage company ...
an indication that they will meet the "put up or shut up" date the court has given them ...
and putting me one step closer to leaving this house ... which is no longer a home for me.
I'm grateful for that.
I don't know yet where I will go ... or how ... but at least it is forward momentum.

I also received my "Official Statement of Status of Eligibility" to teach Business Education ...
Grades 6-12 or adults.
I just need to have a contract to work to get my temporary certificate.
I'm grateful for that.
It opens a door to a long-ago dream of becoming a teacher.

It has been an emotional week for me as people came into my life ...
and left it.
I'm grateful for that.
Tears can be cleansing ... healing ... and reminders of how it feels to love.

It has also been a faith-filled week for me as I cling to promises to prosper me ...
made by The One who knows the plans He has for me.
I'm grateful for that.
I'm grateful for that.
I'm grateful for that.

1 comment:

  1. I so hope that your teaching dreams (and all your other dreams too) are fulfilled soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.