Saturday, February 23, 2013

Selections #109 ...

I wasn't going to participate this week in Sunday Selections.
It has been a crazy busy week of ups and downs, and the weekend is forecast to be a very wet one.
Pictures of my leaking roof seemed depressing.
As did thoughts of my leaking car roof.

But I've decided to jump in the deep end and drag out some photos found in my archived files.
These were taken on a tour of 1st Cavalry at Ft Hood, TX in November 2011.
{and taken by a co-worker, Alison, not by me, obviously}
I had made a new friend.
We were having a conversation about the benefits of being a 1st Cav horse...
and massage.



His name was Phantom for his eyes.
Half blue and brown.
Beautiful.

Sunday Selections was originally started by Kim, of Frogpondsrock ,as an ongoing meme where participants could post previously unused photos languishing in their files. 
It is now continued by River at Drifting through life and Sue at The Elephant's Child. The rules are so simple as to be almost non-existent. Post some photos under the title Sunday Selections and link back to River.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you did play this week. That is such a beautiful friend you made - with incredible eyes. I don't think I have ever seen a horse with eyes of that colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.