Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hebrews 2:13

13 And again, “I will put my trust in him.”

I started this journey through the Bible, one 13th verse at a time over a year ago.
October 13, 2011
Matthew 13:13

It was a way for me to learn more about the Bible,
each month I was amazed at how verses would relate to where I was in my life.

This month is no different.

I'm at a point in my life where I know there are changes coming.
Big changes.
Challenges.

As if the changes and challenges of the past year weren't enough ...

And again, I will put my trust in Him.
Source:  WeHeartIt.com

1 comment:

  1. And, from my non-believing corner, I will continue to cross everything for you. It can't hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.