Wednesday, March 27, 2013

reach for the sky ...

If you knew you wouldn't ~ couldn't ~ fail ... what would you attempt?
If you knew the sky had no limit ... what would you reach for?

There are blue skies today ... skies within reach.
I'm reaching for them.
Reaching for heaven.
When I stopped to think about what I wanted ... what I needed ...
~ that I didn't already have ~
I thought at first the list would be endless.
Financial blessings.
Full-time job.
Benefits.
Home.
Furniture.
Food for the dogs and cat.
But I could think of nothing.

Because I have everything I need ...
and want.

Yes, there are days when I let my fears take hold,
when I worry about today ...
and tomorrow.

But the reality is that all I have reached for ...
I have obtained.

Peace.
Serenity.
Faith.
Calm.
Joy.
Love.

It may not be a lifestyle Donald Trump would be comfortable with ...
but that's his problem.
Not mine.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely words! Living in the present moment and feeling blessed for all we have is so much more than anyone could ask for. May all of your wishes always come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, peaceful state of mind and heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! May you continue to feel the abundance in each moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I resonated with that belief of being blessed and in abundance right now. Your writing is so poetic and beautiful. What you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. So powerful and important to remember. Thank you for the reminder.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you gratitude but am going to take the liberty of wishing you a little more security and comfort as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.