Saturday, March 2, 2013

Selections #110

Just a few of the things that have crossed in front of my camera this past week....
Osprey nesting ...
This one made me start singing "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay"
Bright red cardinal singing his heart out at the roof peak...
About an hour after sunrise...
Lime tree blooming with some leftovers from last season that have yellowed
My bottle brush tree is about to bust out in color...
Gerber sunshine...
Stuck at low tide...
 


Sunday Selections was originally started by Kim, of Frogpondsrock ,as an ongoing meme where participants could post previously unused photos languishing in their files. 
It is now continued by River at Drifting through life and Sue at The Elephant's Child. The rules are so simple as to be almost non-existent. Post some photos under the title Sunday Selections and link back to River.

2 comments:

  1. I love your Selections. Saturday for you, Sunday for us. The nesting osprey filled me with awe - such a treat. Thank you. Lots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have pictures on my cell phone of this same osprey with a fish it caught, but have not yet figured out how to get them off my phone to share.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.