Friday, May 24, 2013

5 minutes: view

GO:

My life lately has been from a point of view that is filled with gratitude.

Each morning I wake up, grateful for another day.  Each time the dogs make me smile, I am grateful for their own unique sense of humor.  Each time my cat rubs foreheads with me to tell me how grateful he is that I came back for him ... I'm grateful that he survived.  Each morning that I drive to work, I'm grateful that my car started, that I could afford gas, that I have a job to go to.  Each afternoon when I come home, I'm grateful for the cool breeze blowing over the bay that comes in my open windows.  I'm grateful to have a roof over my head ... a bed to sleep in ... lights to see by ... running water ... and every month, somehow, the ability to pay my bills to keep it all going.

Each time I speak to mom, that she knows who I am, remembers what we spoke about the day before ... I'm so very grateful.

I've learned that when I view my life and each day through a frame of gratitude ... each day becomes something I long to remember and view again.

STOP
Source Unknown
Five Minute Friday

5 comments:

  1. I love this: I've learned that when I view my life and each day through a frame of gratitude ... each day becomes something I long to remember and view again.

    Thank you for the reminder to be always thankful - even when it feels hard.

    Here from FMF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great perspective you have. I was reminded of all the things I am grateful for too. That was wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful things to remember. Sometimes it is hard to be grateful for the difficulties. love your thoughts today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.