Saturday, May 18, 2013

selections #121

I'd spotted a pond a few weeks ago that looked like it would be perfect
for some experimenting with the "dry brush" filter in my photo software.
It was quite a pleasant day ... more pictures next week.

Sunday Selections was originally started by Kim, of Frogpondsrock ,
as an ongoing meme where participants could post previously unused photos languishing in their files.
It is now continued by River at Drifting through life and Sue at The Elephant's Child
The rules are so simple as to be almost non-existent. 
Post some photos under the title Sunday Selections and link back to River.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, beautiful spot. Water, water lilies, and sunshine. Magic. That is a spot I think I would haunt if I lived nearby - thank you. I hope the rest of your day continues to be pleasant. Very.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are several ponds near that one with lots of water lilies. I may go back again tomorrow as I saw a spot when I was driving away where I could get much closer to the flowers ... without falling in the water!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.