Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weekend Wanna-do Wednesdays...

I'm ready to start "making" a home again ...
Filling it with love ...
and things made with love.
Source
I think it would be so awesome to make a few of these bowls from beaches I visit, 
fill them with shells from those beaches, and write in the bottom of the bowl 
what beach the sand was from.
Source
I love the simple process to make this beautiful flower art, and think that it would be just fabulous to make seasonal and holiday versions to change out every month.  Wouldn't that just be such a welcoming sight in an entry way?
Source
This wreath is actually similar to one that I'm hoping to make in June,
but this denim one just says "summer fun!"
I'd like to make it with flowers from different fabric ... 
maybe some summer calico colors... like the ones below!
Source

1 comment:

  1. All gorgeous, but it is the sand bowl which won my heart today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.