Friday, June 7, 2013

5 minutes: fall

GO:
I hear the rain fall on the skylight,
and I wish I could fall into your arms tonight.

When you fell, I wanted so much to catch you,
but I knew it would be this fall
that would change it all.
Source: WeHeartIt.com
The man you were, is no longer the man you are.
You have become the man you were meant to be.

Those who doubted and turned their backs will never know,
how the choice you made was so very difficult.
But it was so worth the reward in the end.

To be Redeemed. 

STOP
Five Minute Friday

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is so hard:

    "but I knew it would be this fall
    that would change it all."

    I've had to watch that happen before, letting someone fall for their own good when I could have caught them once again NOT for their own good. Thanks for sharing this, Cindi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful! Thank you for sharing this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely poem! Desolation turned to consolation. Can't happen apart from God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the fall of redemption! Beautiful! Stopped over from the Five Minute Friday! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my words...

All comments are moderated, so they will not appear immediately.